1. Please study the verbs "sapere" and "conoscere" and complete exercises A, B and C on page 138.
2. Read again "Chi viene a cena stasera" on pages 138 - 139.
3. Prepare a presentation about your family. You can use the instructions of exercise A on page 141 as a guide.
4. Translate the sentences of "Come si dice in italiano?" at the bottom of page 141.
1. Please study the irregular verbs (dire, uscire, venire, sapere, conoscere) and complete exercises A and B on pages 136 and 137.
2. Read "Chi viene a cena stasera" on pages 138 - 139.
3. Translate the following sentences from English to Italian:
16. She learns well her lessons.
17. He never telephones to his parents.
18. Our pigs love our other animals.
19. His work is very important.
20. Your opinion is very important to us.
21. When do open your art studio?
22. Our company offers work to many people.
23. My new car is a Prius.
24. I prefer your ideas.
25. They build their house next to ours.
26. Why don’t you explain your situation better?
27. She is visiting her favorite city.
28. He always loses his credit cards.
29. We are very frustrated with our neighbors.
30. When do you finish translating your sentences?
Please read the dialogue on the first page of this new handout.
Study the vocabulary and the possessive adjectives on the second page.
Complete as many of the remaining exercises as you can on the third page. (You already have the second and third pages from class.)
Please print and bring all the pages to next class.
1. Please study the adverbial prepositions and complete exercises A and B on pages 97 - 98.
2. Read again "Una festa di compleanno" on pages 98 - 99.
3. Translate the sentences of "Come si dice in italiano" on page 102.
1. Please complete exercise E on page 94. Be creative and use a big variety of expressions!
2. Read "Una festa di compleanno" on pages 98 - 99.
3. Study the expressions "molto, tanto, troppo. poco, tutto, ogni" on pages 94 - 95. If you feel confident you can try a few of the exercises on pages 95 - 96. Don't feel bad if you don't get that far, we will do them together in class.
4. Listen to the song below and try to complete its lyrics on your handout for fun!
|Bellingham Language School|