Please keep studying the vocabulary on pages 178 - 179 in the book. Complete exercises B and C on page 183. To further practice the "-re" ending verbs please also translate the following sentences from English to French. You might need to use indirect object pronouns a couple of times:
1. When we go to the supermarket we always take the metro. We get off at the Saint-Georges plaza.
2. When I ask: "Do you sell croissants here?" the baker answers kindly: "Of course, madame, and chocolate rolls too."
3. When Louise doesn't hear well Camille repeats to her the question.
4. I lose patience when ten people are waiting at the cash register (la caisse) and I have very little time.
5. Many women are waiting for the prince charming.
6. When are you visiting your grandparents?
7. We sell them our house for this price if they pay cash.
8. They descend very fast with their skis when the conditions are good.
9. Rachid gives her back her book after two weeks.
10. I don't hear you well, the connection is bad.
|Bellingham Language School|