1. S'il vous plaît lisez le livre de la section "Coup de téléphone" jusqu'à la fin de la section "C'est plus mon ami".
2. Traduisez les phrases suivantes en utilisant le gérondif:
1. She answered while turning her head towards the car.
2. Not knowing how to answer I preferred to change the subject.
3. I found a wallet while walking on the street.
4. It's by practicing a lot that we improve.
5. Being tired he decided to stay in bed.
6. Being hungry we decided to stop at the restaurant.
7. We learn a lot by making making mistakes (se tromper).
8. By speaking about the economical situation we realized how little we knew about it.
9. They always find the solutions by fighting.
10. By listening to them with attention I finally understood their point of view.
|Bellingham Language School|