Homework for Dec 04
Please study the irregular verbs and complete the exercises on pages 136 - 137. If you have the time, read "Chi viene a cena stasera?" on pages 138 - 139.
Homework for Nov 27
Please study the irregular verbs on page 134 on our handout and translate these sentences paying attention to the possessive adjectives:
11. The dog never finishes his food.
12. When will you see your doctor?
13. I never watch her show.
14. Why don’t you eat your cake?
15. When do you guys finish you guys’ work?
16. She learns well her lessons.
17. He never telephones to his parents.
18. Our pigs love our other animals.
19. His work is very important.
20. Your opinion is very important to us.
21. When will you open your art studio?
22. Our company offers work to many people.
23. My new car is a Prius.
24. I prefer your ideas.
25. They build their house next to ours.
26. Why don’t you explain your situation better?
27. She is visiting her favorite city.
28. He always loses his credit cards.
29. We are very frustrated with our neighbors.
30. When will you finish translating your sentences?
Homework for Nov 20
Please read the dialogue, study the new vocabulary and grammar (possessive adjectives and pronouns) on the first two pages of this new handout. Complete as many of the exercises as you can on the third page.
Complete exercises 6 and 7 on this handout.
Homework for Nov 13
Please complete exercises A and B on page 97. Read "Una festa di compleanno" on pages 98 - 99 and translate the sentences from English to Italian on page 102.
|Bellingham Language School|