Homework for July 19
Please complete exercises on the new handout (you can find it below) to further practice the conjugation of -er verbs. Review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here. Finally, please translate the following sentences from English to French paying attention to the conjugation of the verb "avoir" and the expression "il y a". You might find the bad English sometimes helpful to translate into French ;-)
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have (some) informations for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|