Homework for July 26
Please complete exercises A and B on page 18, read Step 2 on page 19 and complete "Activité / à Canal 7" on page 43. Also, please translate the following sentences using the irregular verb "aller".
1. We are going to eat in a restaurant tonight.
2. They are going to go to the dentist's after school.
3. We are not going to understand the doctor in French.
4. You are going to explain your situation to the nice policemen.
5. They are not going to understand our problem.
6. We are going to stay in our room after breakfast for an hour and a half.
7. We are going to leave for Toulouse with the 10:45 train.
8. We are not going to come back after school, we are going to visit the fine arts museum.
9. We are going to pay (for) the room in cash.
10. You are going to adore my French aunts.
11. He is going to give 10 euros for the book.
12. Are you (guys) going to understand the film in French?
13. I'm going to read the newspapers after dinner.
14. I'm not going to talk about this at the meeting on Tuesday.
15. We are not going to stay at home; we are going to play soccer.
Homework for July 21
Please study vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2 and complete all exercises on the new handout.
Homework for July 19
Please complete exercises on the new handout (you can find it below) to further practice the conjugation of -er verbs. Review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here. Finally, please translate the following sentences from English to French paying attention to the conjugation of the verb "avoir" and the expression "il y a". You might find the bad English sometimes helpful to translate into French ;-)
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have (some) informations for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Homework for July 14
Please complete exercise 1 on page 38 and exercises 5, 7, 8 and 9 on pages 40-42. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here. Don't forget to read both pages of the new handout.
Homework for July 12
Please study the vocabulary on pages 34 and 36 and the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 in Chapter 2.
You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary here, here and here.
Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French:
Homework for July 7
Please study vocabulary on pages 18 and 19 in chapter 1 and complete exercises 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 11 on pages 22 - 25.
Homework for July 5
Study vocabulary of chapter 0 and first page of vocabulary of chapter 1.
|Bellingham Language School|