Per favore ri-leggete il nostro libro dalla pagina 111 alla pagina 123. Per praticare il nuovo vocabolario, come sempre, potete visitare la nostra aula virtuale cliccando qui.
Per favore traducete le frasi seguenti dall'inglese all'italiano:
1. I was leaning against the wall, when suddenly I remembered my homework was due.
2. I was just about to brush my favorite grey cat, when I remembered the rumor about Trump, Berlusconi, and the bathtub, which was gossip spread by the CIA.
3. When I turned on the television after arriving home from school on Wednesday, there was a double-play in the seventh game of the World Series.
4. When I backed the car out of the garage, the postman was delivering the mail.
5.The dog was sleeping when the robber opened the door.
6. If I were you, I would buy the house.
7. I will without a doubt die without knowing who this gentleman is.
8. I'm really starting to hate this conservative; he is more or less a fascist.
9. I am struck dumb every time Donald Trump makes a new proclamation.
10. We wouldn’t want to interfere with the authorities.
11. They realize that we don't have enough time to arrive to the voting place.
12. He shook his head and mumbled something when he realized his opponent won.
13. I was drinking my third glass of wine when the election results were announced.
14. He was lying 80% of the time but they didn't notice. (accorgersi di...)
15. He was about to incarcerate her when they told him that he didn't win.
|Bellingham Language School|