1. Per favore leggete questo articolo e anche questo articolo che potete anche trovare ed ascoltare sul sito di "News in Slow Italian" cliccando qui e qui.
2. Traducete queste frasi dall'inglese in italiano. In queste frasi dobbiamo usare la preposizione "di" (typically comparing two things based on the same quality) o "che" (typically comparing two qualities of the same thing or comparing two infinitives, adverbs, nouns etc.) per esprimere "than":
1. I know your sister better than (I know) Silvia.
2. I know your sister better than Silvia does.
3. We meet more often the kids than (we meet) their parents.
4. We meet more often the kids than their parents do.
5. She has more pigs than her husband.
6. She has more pigs than husbands.
7. Journalists write more articles than books.
8. Journalists write more articles than writers.
9. He gives more gifts to me than to his sister.
10. He gives more gifts to me than his sister does.
11. The parents worry more about their kids than about the grandparents.
12. The parents worry more about their kids than the grandparents do.
13. I think more about you than about Luisa.
14. I think more about you than Luisa does.
15. This president created more hate than peace.
16. This president created more hate than the previous president.
17. There are more representatives than senators.
18. The representatives are more diverse than the senators.
19. Rats are more intelligent than cute.
20. Rats are sometimes more intelligent than humans.
|Bellingham Language School|