1. Per favore leggete questo articolo che potete anche trovare ed ascoltare sul sito di "News in Slow Italian" cliccando qui.
2. Ecco un documento per studiare ancora i comparativi con "di" e "che". Per favore completate gli esercizi 1, 2 e 3 alla pagina 74.
3. Traducete queste frasi dall'inglese in italiano. In queste frasi dobbiamo usare la preposizione "di" per esprimere "than"(typically comparing two things based on the same quality):
1. He is more handsome than you.
2. Our house is smaller than yours (pl).
3. You think you are more intelligent than me?
4. Italian ingredients are sweeter than the American ones.
5. We didn’t spend more than necessary.
6. My car consumes more gas than Stefano’s.
7. Your cake is better than Antonella’s.
8. Your cake is better than mine.
9. German cars are more expensive than the American ones.
10. The second marriage lasted longer than the first one.
11. His ideas are better than ours.
12. We are better than you guys are.
13. You are better than me.
14. Italian clothes are nicer than the American ones.
15. Our neighborhood is calmer than yours (pl).
16. Stefano’s vacation is longer than Paolo’s.
17. Susanna’s car is newer than mine.
18. Susanna’s car is newer than Heidi’s.
19. She is taller than you.
20. Gina’s clothes are cheaper than Linda’s.
|Bellingham Language School|