Homework for Nov 04
Per favore leggete questo articolo. Il documentario menzionato nell'articolo "Influx" è disponibile su Netflix e vi consiglio di guardarlo se avete il tempo e l'interesse.
Translate the following sentences paying attention whether to use più/meno di or più/meno che:
1. Enzo drinks more wine than water.
2. I hate rain more than cold.
3. I hate cold more than my friend does.
4. We eat less pasta than Italians do.
5. We eat less pasta than vegetables.
6. Do you guys drink more tea than coffee?
7. Do you guys drink more tea than they do?
8. He talks more to me than to Marta.
9. He talks more to me than Marta does.
10. He talks more about me than about Marta.
11. He talks more about me than Marta does.
12. We see more the Rossis than the Neris.
13. We see more the Rossis than the Neris do.
14. We understand better Italian than French.
15. We understand better Italian than the French do.
16. Russians lose more money than Cypriots.
17. This solution can create more problems than benefits.
18. The Russians will be angrier than ever.
19. They invite us more often than them.
20. They invite us more often than they do.
21. You guys write more often to us than to them.
22. You guys write us more often than they do.
23. He speaks better than me.
24. He understands better than he speaks.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|