Homework for Dec 02
1. Per favore leggete questo articolo che potete anche trovare ed ascoltare sul sito di "News in Slow Italian" cliccando qui.
2. Traducete queste frasi dall'inglese in italiano. In queste frasi dobbiamo usare la preposizione "di" (typically comparing two things based on the same quality) o "che" (typically comparing two qualities of the same thing or comparing two infinitives, adverbs, nouns etc.) per esprimere "than":
1. We understand Italians better than (we understand) Hungarians.
2. We understand Italians better than Hungarians do.
3. I see more often my student than (I see) my parents.
4. I see more often my students than my parents do.
5. He has more money than his friends.
6. He has more money than friends.
7. They send more messages to their friends than to their parents.
8. They send more messages to their friends than their parents do.
9. He talks more about his pig than about me.
10. He talkes more about his pig than I do.
11. These kids play more with their devices than with their class mates.
12. These kids play more with their devices than their class mates do.
13. I speak more about politics than about art.
14. I speak more about politics than the artists do.
15. This decision created more controversy than agreement.
16. This decision created more controversy than the original scandal.
17. There are more Italian students than French students in this school.
18. The Italian students are more prepared than the French students.
19. Kids are sometimes more intelligent than diligent.
20. Kids are sometimes more intelligent than us.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|