1. Per favore leggete questo articolo e anche questo articolo che potete anche trovare ed ascoltare sul sito di "News in Slow Italian" cliccando qui e qui se avete l'abbonamento.
2. Traducete le frasi seguenti facendo attenzione all'uso del condizionale semplice e perfetto:
1. I have many things to do today: could y'all give me a hand?
2. After lunch I would like (=I would want) to rest a little.
3. I would have liked to change the car this year but I finished all my savings.
4. Mr Franchi, would you be so kind to accompany me to the station?
5. I've finished my cigarettes, would you offer me one of yours, Carlo?
6. It's been so long since (=it is so much time that) I don't see professor Bianchi: I would see him again with pleasure.
7. Why don't you take a house in the country? This way you wouldn't hear the noises of the city.
8. This year Giorgio would have spent gladly his vacation at the sea but his wife decided to go in the mountains.
9. You, miss, should work less.
10. With that ugly weather it would be better to postpone the trip.
11. I would gladly do this day trip with y'all next Sunday but unfortunately I won't be able to come because I have already taken another commitment.
12. Giulio is without car, otherwise he would come to pick you up at home.
13. Madame, would you give me your newspaper, please?
14. Tomorrow morning I would prefer to stay at home and instead I will have to go out early.
15. Gianni, what could I do to help you?
16. Did your friends come yet? No, they should have arrived this morning, but they postponed the departure.
17. A car has arrived: it could be Carlo.
18. We were sure that last night Carla would have fun, instead she got bored.
19. Last month Carla told me that she would move but I don't know if she did it.
20. Luisa, are you too coming to dance tonight? I would come with pleasure, but I already have an invitation to dinner.
|Bellingham Language School|