Homework for Apr 25
1. Per favore leggete questo articolo che potete anche trovare ed ascoltare sul sito di "News in Slow Italian" cliccando qui se avete l'abbonamento.
2. Leggete un'altra volta le informazioni su questa pagina web per quanto riguarda l'uso dei verbi "potere", "riuscire" e "sapere" e traducete queste frasi:
1. I don't know what to say; I can't understand what just happened in front of our eyes.
2. I cant' remember that girl anymore.
3. I drank too much at the party, I can't drive.
4. I can't go by bike, I have a flat tire.
5. Can you hear this beautiful music?
6. Can you swim? Yes, but today I cant' because I have a backache.
7. After the eye operation Nicola will be able to see much better.
8. I can't concentrate with all these distractions.
9. We can't find a good plumber in such a short time, they are all busy.
10. Can you come to dinner tomorrow evening?
11. The kids can't enter the swimming pool without supervision because they can't swim.
12. I can't translate these sentences.
13. We can't go to Italy next week because there are no seats left on the airplane.
14. May I help you?
15. I can't wait to finish these sentences!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|