Per favore praticate ancora il vocabolario della lezione precedente visitando la nostra aula virtuale cliccando qui.
Alla prossima lezione ci concentreremo sulla grammatica. Per favore traducete queste frasi dall'inglese in italiano facendo attenzione ai tempi e ai modi richiesti:
1. I imagine that they won't come anymore.
2. I didn't imagine that you would arrive so late.
3. We were hoping that such a beautiful vacation would never end.
4. We hope that this vacation will never end.
5. I hoped that their vacation had ended already.
6. Don't you think that everyone deserves a vacation?
7. I suppose that the violinist would have already stopped playing but the audience asked him an encore.
8. Don't you think that we should have left more tip for the waitress?
9. I don't think that you left enough tip to the waitress.
10. They suggested us to wait here unless it starts to rain.
11. We have to finish this home work before we go crazy (impazzire).
12. I bought them (le scarpe) even though they cost too much.
13. I bought them even though I shouldn't have.
14. I kicked (dare un calcio a) my computer so that it function better.
15. I allow you to go to the movies provided that you already finished the work that I had asked you to do.
16. He thought that no one recognized him with that ridicolous fake hair on his head.
17. He thought that no one would recognize him with that...
18. They promised to complete the work before June.
19. They promised that the work would be completed (passivo!) before June but we are still waiting.
20. I suppose that he would have marry her but their parents didn't agree.
21. I don't think that he did it.
22. I don't think that he could have done it.
23. Who would have thought?
24. We didn't know that the train would arrive 2 hours late.
25. We still don't know at what time the train arrives.
26. He should have gotten dressed before coming out (exiting) of the bathroom.
27. We didn't imagine that the Giro d'Italia would be cancelled because (in cause) of an earthquake.
28. It is incredible that the Giro di Francia didn't end yet.
29. I repeat it to you one more time so that you understand.
30. No one believed that we would get married before buying a house.
Per favore leggete il nostro libro dalla pagina 90 alla pagina 99, fino al capitolo "Basta col vecchiume". Potete trovare le pagine 90 - 91 qui e le pagine 92 - 99 qui. Per praticare il vocabolario visitate la nostra aula virtuale cliccando qui.
Completate il resto degli esercizi su questo documento.
|Bellingham Language School|