Please study the irregular verbs and complete the exercises on pages 136 - 137. If you have the time, read "Chi viene a cena stasera?" on pages 138 - 139.
Please study the irregular verbs on page 134 on our handout and translate these sentences paying attention to the possessive adjectives:
11. The dog never finishes his food.
12. When will you see your doctor?
13. I never watch her show.
14. Why don’t you eat your cake?
15. When do you guys finish you guys’ work?
16. She learns well her lessons.
17. He never telephones to his parents.
18. Our pigs love our other animals.
19. His work is very important.
20. Your opinion is very important to us.
21. When will you open your art studio?
22. Our company offers work to many people.
23. My new car is a Prius.
24. I prefer your ideas.
25. They build their house next to ours.
26. Why don’t you explain your situation better?
27. She is visiting her favorite city.
28. He always loses his credit cards.
29. We are very frustrated with our neighbors.
30. When will you finish translating your sentences?
Please complete exercises A and B on page 97. Read "Una festa di compleanno" on pages 98 - 99 and translate the sentences from English to Italian on page 102.
1. Please study the grammar 4.3 on pages 94 - 95 and complete exercises A, C and D on pages 95 - 96.
2. Learn the new expressions on the top of page 97.
3. Read the dialogues on this new handout.
Please complete the last exercise on the "verbi" handout.
Study the irregular verbs "andare", "fare", "stare" and "dare" and the idiomatic expressions on our new handout. Please also complete the two exercises on top focusing on the "-isc" verbs.
|Bellingham Language School|